This site is provided and maintained by deadphoenix8091.
The unSAFE_MODE exploit is made by zoogie. This site automates the creation of the payloads required for using the unSAFE_MODE exploit without any additional titles installed on your system, you can find the information you need to build it manually on the official repository zoogie/unSAFE_MODE.
unSAFE_MODE Credits section from the official readme:
- yellows8 https://github.com/yellows8/3ds_ropkit (otherapp loader)
- dukesrg https://github.com/dukesrg/rop3ds (rop templates, macros)
- smealum https://github.com/zoogie/ninjhax2.x (ninjhax fork with cfg:s changes - superto and o3ds_newpayloads branches)
- kartik https://github.com/hax0kartik/pre9otherapp (k11/a9 sploit framework)
- aliaspider https://github.com/aliaspider/svchax/ (memchunkhax1)
- patois https://github.com/patois/Brahma (firmlaunchhax)
- tuxsh https://github.com/TuxSH/usr2arm9ldr (rsaverify)
- normmatt https://gist.github.com/Normmatt/b72f7323686af5c9cd7 (rsaverify)
- SciresM https://github.com/SciresM/boot9strap (mini b9s installer template & b9s itself)
- AuroraWright https://github.com/AuroraWright/SafeA9LHInstaller (writefirm)